Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, April 04, 2008

It's All Downhill

.

Last night I was packing lunches for my big boys. I stuck my knife into the peanut butter jar and when I pulled it out there was half an Oreo stuck to it.

I say to you, my friends with little ones: when they ask you for a snack, cheerfully fix one. Because once you lose control of the food, you've lost control. I am doomed.


.

5 comments:

  1. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

    That sounds like a scenario that would happen around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I think your guys are too young, but if it's already starting you're in big trouble! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Big Kids had better NEVER read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,
    Have they not figured out that you are no longer in control or that Oreos and peanut butter go together? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE kids!! That is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!