Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothin'

.

I wanted to post Seven Quick Things today, but I don't even have one. I got nothin'. I woke up yesterday morning with a bit of the spins. Remember my experience with the spins? I was most disturbed to have that feeling again, so I'm taking the days easy; moving slowly. I took some of the medication yesterday that helps with the dizziness, but it just knocks me out. I slept on and off all day. Today I feel a little better, but still have a weird feeling in my head. Doug thinks it's living in the air conditioning and with a high of 88 degrees today, I'm not going to be going out any time soon. So, I'm signing off folks. Be back next week. Enjoy your weekend.

.

13 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've got the dizzies! Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barbara, I'll be praying for you this weekend so you are feeling so much better. I can get dizzy when I've become overheated but I can share with you the fact I simply loathe air conditioning, canned air, because I always suffer from extremely dry nasal passages and throat soreness. I've got it down pat this week by dropping oil of oregano down so it slides down my throat and using my nasal spray, but being so dizzy you have to check out on and off? Poor you! Put your feet up, rest awhile, hug alot and watch some old favorites the weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you are feeling better soon! No air going off here either! How did they survive in the olden days? We're so spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blood pressure? I get the dizzies when my already super low blood pressure shoots dangerously low.

    I hope it passes soon for you, get rest and you'll be in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers being said for you. Yes, take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well, Barbara. I pray that you will be better very soon. Have a blessed weekend! Stay cool and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you'll feel better soon. You're always in my prayers. I'm so grateful for your words of wisdom and look forward to reading your posts every day. Take it easy and enjoy some well earned rest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, I'm sorry to hear the vertigo symptoms have returned. Dehydration can also cause vertigo.

    Praying for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon! I'm keeping you in prayers for quick relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there Barbara. Rest.
    I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it must be going around. i've been feeling that way for weeks. thought it must be my blood pressure. or stress. or just life. but either way, laying down seems to help. please rest, barb. us mamas don't take care enough of ourselves and sometimes our bodies react in a way which forces us to rest.
    sending prayers and hugs across the miles.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I get Labyrinthitis all the time. I hope the room stops spinning for you. The first time it happened was so scary because I had no idea. Now I've learned to deal with it. It just happens periodically; doctors tell me it's some crystals (?) that have become dislodged and floating so creates the spinning. It's the positional head reactions that is the main clue.

    It's still scary. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!