Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, December 05, 2008

Just in case...

.

...you lost track of time, or you didn't get my previous reminder to stock up for a certain feast day tomorrow, and you're trapped in the house and can't get out, I refer to last year's post about a certain, sock stuffer, if you know what I mean.

College boy recently found an unredeemed coupon just before he moved out this fall, and cashed in on a batch of his favorite cookies. What do your kids like? Movie night, their pick? Their favorite dessert? A whole batch of cookies to horde?

I managed to get quite a few store bought treats, but I'll still be stuffing a few favorite tokens in their hung-by-the-chimney-with-care stockings tonight.







.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I'm so daft! I've been busy getting ready for the Christmas Tea at our Church tomorrow I totally forgot. Now, I can tell them to put their shoes outside their doors tonight. Thanks!

    ALso, thank you for always posting such great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!