Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feeling Fallish

.

The leaves on the Red Maples out front have started to turn. Most of the trees in central Ohio are still very green (except our neighbor's tree which is almost completely dormant already). The red leaves on the maples are falling almost as soon as they turn. That probably means our landscape will be lacking in color for much of the season -- it was a very dry summer. That's too bad -- the best part of fall for me is enjoying the lingering colors.






The pup is happy and doing well. She's a very sweet dog, actually, and even if I have to do most of the work (and she wasn't my idea), I still like her.


Cookies -- chocolate, oatmeal, yum. Recipe here.


.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!