Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, June 06, 2008

Prayers, Please Update

.
I just heard from Jill's husband and she is out of surgery (it started at 8 a.m.). She is in recovery and the surgeon said she did well. He said he feels he got all of the primary tumor, but had to remove her left kidney and spleen as well. Continued prayers are needed and I'll keep you posted as I get more information.

God bless you.

.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Continuing my prayers for Jill's complete healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope they got it all. Continuing to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add some special prayers for her and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this update. Still praying...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!