Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Could It Be?

.

Is it time? Can I wash all the winter coats and hats and pack them away for nine months? Three snows after the forsythia bloom and I've not yet seen one forsythia, but, I may just tempt fate anyway.


(Note my daughter's coats on the floor of the closet. I guess hooks and hangers are just too much like boundaries.)

.

4 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your comment about coats on the florr. Same problem here! I tell myself it's because they are short!? Love the new picture. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb...I put the winter boots in a plastic bin today, cringing all the while. Am I tempting fate? I sure hope not...my daffodils are blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO look great: I love your hair! You look so peace filled and wise but still like our friend!

    *SIGH* and WHY IS it so hard to take two more seconds to hang it on the hooks? Or the hangers? At their level?

    God Bless,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are so nice -- I'm just blushing! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!