Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thank you, Father



Just a quote from Our Lord, through St. Faustina, relayed during our homily today by our wonderful young priest.

I think this needs to go on the wall somewhere I can read it often:

"Before I  come in glory, I will throw open the doors of My mercy. And all those who pass through the doors of My mercy I will protect as My own at the hour of death. Those who refuse the opportunity to pass through the doors of my mercy must pass through the doors of My justice.”



2 comments:

  1. Oh, me too!! That was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I would love this painting and saying together..BARBARA..cross stitch Jamie and me a picture! ha just kidding. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!