As I cleared the kitchen island this afternoon I spied the makings of an "I Spy" post.
1) peanut M&Ms -- it's Sunday!
2) a work in progress: a wire-wrapped moss green agate and gold crystal rosary with brass parts
3) a 3x2 print of the Mother of Tenderness by this artist. I am creating a small wall in my kitchen for Our Lady
4) Divine Mercy Minutes with Jesus -- new-to-me daily reading sent to me by a long distance friend
5) a jar of homemade coconut oil body butter
6) a tube of homemade beeswax lip balm. I made a big batch of lip balm and a small batch of body butter on Friday night. The lip balm is a tried and true recipe, and the body butter is new for me. Both are great (if I do say so myself). I would love to open an Etsy shop to sell body care products with proceeds going to needy pregnant women who chose life. What do you think of Lip Balm for Life? ;-) Sadly there is no time for a shop right now, so it's just for my family.
7) bronze crucifixes and centers for rosaries, and small Miraculous Medals for bracelets and earrings -- all for my Etsy shop
8) mango green tea -- it was warm today and fruity iced tea tasted so good
9) a baby boy quilt -- finally finished and headed to the post office
10) a new medication for me. It's supposed to help with pain I have from IC. Unfortunately I have to be on it for three to six months before I will know if it is working. It's going to be interesting getting used to it. I have to take it three times a day, one hour before or two to three hours after I eat. That's a pretty narrow window. I took it just before I took this picture and then right after I took the picture, I popped an M&M in my mouth. Oops. It's gonna be hard to get used to. It's also pretty dang expensive. Sigh.
11) eyedrops for Faith -- it's allergy season!
12) a plastic daisy that came in my