Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Sad

.

One of the gerbils went to sleep last night and didn't wake up (I can't believe that post was three years ago!). I imagine it was the mama and not the daughter.

Two little kids are very sad.

One big kid is still sleeping, but he will be sad too.

Yes, they are just little rodents, but they were sweet little friends. Even I did not mind them.

A prayer request for the sad little faces in my house. They will be much appreciated.

.

5 comments:

  1. oh, poor kids in your house!! Prayers here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... that is so sad. :( I hope the kids have a little funeral. It always helped us to mourn our pets. I'll say a prayer for them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... we've had our share of gerbil heartbreak. So very sorry!

    Lots of prayers for you all today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. Death is such a hard part of life. And my children's pain is harder to bear than my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jamie.

    Ellen, we will, when dad gets home. :-(

    Thanks, Meg. The one that's left has been loved a lot today!

    Yes, it is Sheila. I'd rather take it any day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!