Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, April 26, 2010

It Can Only Get Better

.
Faced with Monday, and rain, and a mountain of laundry, and lesson plans, and a week filled with cleaning and readying the house and its people for First Holy Communion festivities, my daughter informed me this morning that every day is a free day for me, "because I don't work."

It can only get better, right?


.

4 comments:

  1. I've gotten some similar comments from Francie . . . ouch! I tell her to wait until she has to run her own home -- she'll find out how "free" her time is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.... how did you restrain yourself?!?!
    LOL

    Lil Sis has been telling me about how she just wants to get married, have a family, and her own house. I just smile. Grateful that she (still) thinks it's a wonderful thing, and laughing inside at her "rainbows and butterflies" perspective.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they thing all we do is read and write blogs! And suck the fun out of their little lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, gotta love it. I've heard that one too. In fact, only one of my 3 kids hasn't implied something of that nature!

    Sara, I'm with you. I have 2 teenagers who definitely think my function in life is to take away all their fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!