Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, September 02, 2009

If You Live in Michigan...

...in Congressman Mike Rogers' district, send him a note of thanks. You are fortunate that he represents your voice. He thinks like the majority of Americans. From where did the remainder of Congress come?

4 comments:

  1. lets get him here in Pennsylvania - maybe he can get a budget passed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that the other day. I'd like to know where the other members of Congress came from as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... very good!!! Brings a little hope to the table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God there are people like Mike Rogers with enough integrity to stand in opposition. I pray more like him will stand by his side!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!