Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, March 06, 2009

Praying for All the Unborn...

.

...including those who are just the tiniest of human beings. On Monday, the president will reverse President Bush's policy of preventing federal funding of embryonic stem cells research.

Life News:
"Obama will sign an order to lift the limits during a White House ceremony on Monday and he will let the National Institutes of Health work out the details of how embryonic stem cell research will be funded."

.

4 comments:

  1. Second, Nancy.
    I just don't understand 1) how he can reverse this decision and 2) how he can reverse this decision when NO GAINS HAVE BEEN MADE (sorry for the caps) with ESCR. Adult stem cells have proved very, very promising and have actually yielded results.
    A Vatican document once said, "Just because something is scientifically possible does not mean it is morally permissible." This is one such case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me very sad. I don't know what else we can do, but pray...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is just aching about this ... The future is so unknown ... We must keep trusting in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!