Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faith Technology

.

Did you know that our beloved pope has his own You Tube site? See news coverage of activities of Pope Benedict XVI and Vatican activities here.

And the latest powered by Google (maybe this is old news to you, but I was surprised)...Cathoogle. From their website: "Catholic search engine powered by Google striving to provide an easy to use resource to anyone wanting to learn more about Catholicism and provide a safer way for good Catholics to surf the web." And here's the daily news.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!