Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Such Kindness

.


I will never again curse the Internet for being evil.

Just as God promised Abraham he would not destroy Sodom if He found just ten good people there, the Internet can not be all evil with so many good people to help me pray for a miracle.

I thank you, from the very depths of my heart, friends, for your prayers.

You are truly good, good people.

I will keep you posted.


.

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you, Barb!

    We'll keep praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, one of the emails that "replied to all" yesterday when you sent that prayer request *thanked you for giving us the privilege* of praying for your request.

    I had never thought of it that way before; certainly I am always willing to pray for someone who has asked. But that writer was so correct! It is a privilege, to be able to help someone through prayer.

    So never be afraid to ask--you do us a kindness by doing so!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!