Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, September 12, 2008

A Miracle, Please

.


We're praying for a miracle for Jill.










Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony:

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore of you to obtain for us Jill's complete healing and her return to good health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Pater, Ave and Gloria


Pope John Paul II, we ask for your prayers.

St. Julie Billiart, we ask for your prayers.

Father Bennett, we ask for your prayers.

.

17 comments:

  1. Praying, Barbara!

    And I'm adding St. Rita to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Jill. She is beautiful!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,

    I have linked the prayer request on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying hard, all day, and as long as you need.
    St. Anthony, pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, I'm lighting my prayer candle and will pray for Jill today and thru the weekend. Peace and comfort for all of you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying for your intention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has my prayers---as does all the family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers your way, I hope your cousin recovers quickly.







    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill has been on my mind all day, since I read my emails this morning. She is so young, so lovely, and I'm praying with you for her recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adding her to my prayers too Barbara.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!