Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, September 06, 2008

Single Issue Voters

.

If you vote pro-life, go read this article (scroll down to "Single Issue Voter").

According to this Franciscan University student, voting pro-life is about a lot more than protecting the lives of unborn babies.

.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. Many points I hadn't considered before. Thanks for this.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog-- God is indeed good! Please pop into
    MORE MOMS FOR MCCAIN here:

    http://momsformccain.blogspot.com

    Would love to know what you think! It's easy to comment. God bless-

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!