Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, September 01, 2008

Pages to Bookmark

.

Today I was planning the week's lessons and went Internet hunting for some alphabet practice sheets and some coloring pages of food. It took a lot longer to find them than I thought it would, so I'm leaving the pages here, not only as a reminder to myself, but to share with my friends.

Zaner Bloser style alphabet practice pages

Nice coloring pages (I was printing some of the food pages, but there are a lot of subjects from which to choose)

.

2 comments:

  1. You can also add to your lists this fun page we used for printing and coloring: Thecolor.com.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!