Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, September 04, 2008

Glass half empty or half full?

.

I know this video is a professional marketing piece, but I did learn a few things.

Notable quote:

"A lot of people talk about my experience as being terrible in prison," McCain says. "I was privileged to observe a thousand acts of courage and compassion and love, and those that I know best and love most are those that I was in prison with."

.

1 comment:

  1. That was very interesting, thanks! I know it's an ad, but it does make a person like him more.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!