Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, September 04, 2008

Did you hear?

.

Bill O'Reilly is airing his interview with Obama on tonight's program -- 8 o'clock. Shall we pop popcorn?


UPDATE: Disappointing interview. Firstly, O'Reilly didn't air the entire thing (of course not) -- he's going to drag it out for ratings. Secondly, he was waaaay too friendly. Don't be his pal, Bill -- you're interviewing him. Put on the game face (I almost gagged when they ended up laughing together at one point -- ugh!). Thirdly, he let him get away with vague answers. When Obama gave his patent answer "I'm not going to show my hand" when asked about military plans, Bill should have expressed his doubt that Obama had a plan at all. He let him off the hook. Pooh!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!