Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank you, thank you

.
My blogging friends, you are most generous with your prayers and I am very grateful.

I am home. I am coming out of the fog that filled my head during the days after surgery (I had the "room spins" for three days, so foggy doesn't even really describe the state my head was in), and I am asking for more prayers. I have developed a blood clot in my leg, which is not only stressful, but painful, and making it difficult for me to recover normally. So, if you have an extra prayer for me today, I'd appreciate it. I'll keep you posted.

.

9 comments:

  1. Oh no Barbara, so sorry to hear that. Hang in there, thinking of and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see you here!

    I'm sorry for the complication of the clot and I'll keep praying for you. (The kids are praying, too, and I always think God must pay special attention to the prayers of children.)

    Any hospital stays in Germany, even normal childbirth, required the wearing of "thrombosis stockings", which were basically really tight leggings which were supposed to prevent clots which are supposed to be caused by the inactivity of the hospital stay. It's sort of a catch-22, isn't it?

    Okay. Still praying and hoping that you are feeling well again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued prayers for you, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continued prayers for your speedy recovery Barbara.

    Zina from Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and a quick recovery...and for that blood clot to go away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, I'm glad you're feeling well enough to post but sorry to hear about the complication. I'll be offering up my mass tomorrow for your healing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankful that you are on the mend and praying that the blood clot resolves itself quickly with no complications. You remain in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many prayers Barb! Get well soon.

    God Bless,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you are home! I've been thinking about you and praying while away on vacation. Hope your blood clots clear up quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!