Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Lovely Day

.
It's a lovely day when...

...you get to hug a dear, sweet woman who, until now, was a "virtual" friend.

...you get to hold her sweet baby, whose birth you read about and whose first eight months you've seen chronicled, but only on the computer.

...you get to hear the sweet voices of her children playing, and you know their names just by looking into their eyes.

..."imaginary" friends become real friends.

Thanks, Michelle, for making us a stop on your voyage.

"A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found him, hath found a treasure." Ecclesiasticus 6:14


.

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you both. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, she's not at her new home yet, else I'd have gotten to meet her, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they a blast? Little Brother had the best time playing with Michelle's boys. Unfortunately, I didn't get to hold Mary--I think I met Michelle about 4 months too early for that.
    I bet Peach was thrilled to play with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I can't believe you got to hold Mary - such a dote!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!