Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, June 20, 2008

The cat's out of the bag

.

...so I guess I can tell.

Doug was hired by our Catholic hospital system to head their Foundation. He will go from fundraiser for the Catholic schools to fundraiser for the Catholic hospital system. I'm so pleased that God wants him to continue to work in the Church.

.

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations Barbara. So happy for you guys. Hope it proves a successful move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!! Congratulations!

    elaine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!