Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When it rains, it pours

.


Not that I'm complaining.

More prayers of thanksgiving.

The offer was made, and the negotiations are final. The official announcement has not yet been made by the organization that hired my husband, so I can't let the cat out of the bag yet. But, I thank you for your prayers. And I thank St. Joseph for his prayers. And I thank God, for He is good.


.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!
    Many blessings to come I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you and your hubbby! God is so very good!

    elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!