Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Seize Lent -- Only two more weeks

.
There is one ONLY THING to do here below: to love Jesus, to win souls for Him so that He may be loved. Let us seize with jealous care every least opportunity of self sacrifice. Let us refuse Him nothing - He does so want our love! -- St Therese of Lisieux

.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, it is exactly how I am feeling. There is still time to do what we can!

    I looked around your blog some more today! I LOVE it! You have so much good stuff! I also found your cooking blog--I wrote down the granola recipe...have to get some sunflower seeds!

    You write such good food for the soul. Thank you Barb! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!