Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prayers Needed

.
I hate to ask for prayers too often, but they are really needed here and now. My first cousin, and Peach's Godmother (the intended bride from this post), was just diagnosed with an abdominal sarcoma. Without getting into too many details, I'll tell you it's going to be a tough row to hoe. Please pray that the doctors do not find any metastatic spots and that God will guide the surgeon's hands when he removes the tumor. Her name is Jill.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara! I'll be offering up my Holy Hours each week for her healing. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful Barbara and so close to the wedding. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I will dedicate my rosaries to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just googled sarcoma and am I right? This is cancerous? You have my fervent prayers for Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret,
    Yes,it is. Specifically it's a leiomyosarcoma.



    To all the ladies who left a comment here, and even those who didn't but who are praying, thank you so very much for your prayers. They mean the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara, prayers for your cousin.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!