Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, September 10, 2007

That Prayer...

.
...the one mentioned down below (below this post, not the real down below) has offically been adopted as "our school" prayer. As I could not find real prayer cards with the image of St. Ignatius and the prayer on it, I will print and laminate my own. Do you have an official prayer for your school? Please share!




St. Ignatius' Prayer of Generosity:

Lord, teach me to be generous.
Teach me to serve you as you deserve;
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labor and not to ask for reward,
save that of knowing that I do your will.

I ask my prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!