Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, April 27, 2009

What You Can't Get on the Internet!

.


No time for blogging these days. Shoot, I can't even read them, much less write a complete thought (hey, I can't even think a complete thought much less write one!).

I do have a comment though, on the wonders of the Internet. Speaking of underwires. Well, now you know why I was talking about them the other day -- I needed a new bra. So I took off the one that was poking me (yup, right there at the computer I took it off. I still had my shirt on. Come on.) And I looked at the name and number on the tag, and then I Googled it. Did you know that Amazon sells bras? Well, now you do. The wonders! (sorry, boys!)

.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara, I bet you have liberated many women today who have taken off their bras in front of the computer screen and clicked straight to Amazon to order another!!! ;)

    I didn't do it YET....but I just might as I heard that a MAN is now working in my favorite bra store....egads.....yes, I may go to a male GYN and male hairdresser, but I'm not being bra fitted by a male sales clerk... just ewwww....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, if I wasn't so fond of the bra with the underwire problem, I'd have been shopping. But I love the style and fit and so I thought, "Hmmm. I wonder if I can just find the same exact one online?" Lo and behold! Much better than shopping. And a guy in the undies department? That's just wrong!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!