Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Funnies

.


I interrupt my regularly scheduled blog post to share these hysterical videos. If you enjoyed the Olympic gymnastics events, you'll enjoy these. Apparently Paul Hunt was a well-known gymnast and women's coach. Hopefully he's not in a wheelchair somewhere right now from all the damage to his body!











H/T to my mother in law
.

4 comments:

  1. Those were great!

    My you are up early, you were the only one who posted on my google reader!! Thanks for the laugh!

    Have a wonderful weekend Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were great! Thanks for putting those up, we got a bunch of laughs from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! We all did!

    Thanks for the laugh, SCMom's mom-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!