Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tip for the Day

.

When I was at the library the other day, the nice ladies in the Reserve Room were listening to some music that sounded familiar -- it sounded like Michael, but it wasn't. It was just that -- it was like Michael. When I asked, they told me it was pandora.com, where you set up your own radio station to play music that you like. They had set up a station to play Michael-like music and that's what was playing. It was all Michael style. Some of it was Michael and some was just like Michael. Am I making sense?

So go there, type in an artist you like, and set up a station. It's really fun.

Edited to add: Two other great things about using Pandora: It's FREE, and, if you don't like a song, you just tell them not to play it again and it stops (unlike real radio).
.

1 comment:

  1. Big Brother taught me about Pandora. I love it! And it's cool how you can "thumbs up" the songs you like and "thumbs down" the ones you don't.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!