Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Update on Prayers

Just to keep all of you prayer warriors posted: as of last evening (I've not heard from my uncle today) Jill was still in the ICU, but she was awake enough to know that she was very thirsty, but could not have anything by mouth. They (her parents and sisters) were hoping she could have something today.

The tumor has not yet been removed. The oncologists feel the tumor might be more successfully removed after a course of chemo. She had two ports put in last week for chemo and they are hoping to get her into a sarcoma center at a Comprehensive Cancer Center in the Midwest as soon as she heals from the surgery.

Please pray for her quick recovery from surgery and that the sarcoma center can take her as soon as she is ready. We're also praying for a miraculous complete healing.

God bless you!
.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update, Barbara. I'll continue to pray for Jill and for all the intentions you posted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed the rosary this afternoon for Jill and dh prayed for Jill in front of the Blessed Sacrament this evening. Will be storming heaven for her! Please keep us posted.

    Zina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine and Zina,
    Thank you so much. I'll pass your notes on to the family.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!