Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kindergarten Weather


I spent some time today looking online for kindergarten "weather center" art. I really never found exactly what I was looking for, but thought I'd share these two weather resources. This Eye on the Sky site creates a weather journal and these Internet Classroom resources has several online games to play (scroll down to Atmospheric Cycles).

Still looking to create my weather space -- I guess I'll end up at the teacher store.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!