Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It is well

"When peace like a river attendeth my soul
When sorrows like sea billows roll

Whatever my lot thou hast taught me to say

It is well, it is well with my soul..."



I love those lyrics. When I hear them (especially the way Amy Grant sings them), my eyes tear up and I get a lump in my throat. If we just leave it to the Lord, everything will be fine. Yesterday was a bad day, but today the air smells clean and fresh and...it is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!