Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Thank you, with all my heart


Dear Anonymous Reader,

Thank you, thank you for your incredible kindness. I wish that I could hug you and thank you personally, but know that you are in my prayers, and I am deeply, deeply touched.

Your sister in Christ Jesus and His Blessed Mother,
Barbara



3 comments:

  1. It sounds as though something very, very, very kind, wonderful, and awesome happened for you and your family and that makes me so very happy. I only wish I could do the same. Still Praying!! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I'm glad you got a Christmas miracle! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!