Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Friday, March 11, 2016

A pretty-dress-winner


I'm sorry it's not noon.

Actually, rephrase that: I'm sorry I didn't post this at noon, but today was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, so I'm glad it's not still noon.

I may be late, but I have a winner.



The winner is Julie -- I'll contact you by email to let you know.



And thank you to all of you who promoted my rosary shop. I would appreciate it if you keep me in mind for your rosary, religious jewelry, and First Holy Communion veil needs. My shop is here and my FB page is here -- you can "Like" me!

And of you didn't win, but still need a First Holy Communion dress, consider Noori Dresses -- they have some beautiful dresses and great deals. And I'll have some more veils in my shop very soon.






1 comment:

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!