Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, December 29, 2014

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...


...Five Golden (onion) Rings.


I was planning to make hamburgers with onion rings for dinner tonight, but my husband offered to take me out to a new German restaurant in town. I'm taking him up on his offer, so I'm sharing the Five Golden Onion Rings I was planning to make early enough in the day that you might use the recipe.









Here were the Five Golden Rings I really ate at the Hofbrรคuhaus.





2 comments:

  1. Onion rings are one of my favorite indulgences! I hope you had a wonderful dinner out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How I love onion rings! These look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!