Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, October 20, 2014

Menu Monday


I lieu of actual writing, today I am posting my Menu on Monday with Mary Ellen Barrett. Well, I guess I'll link to Mary Ellen when she gets hers up.



I'm trying a few new recipes this week and trying something different tonight for Doug and Noah while Faith is at dance, and I am waiting on her. She and I will probably eat soup or something simple when we get home.

Monday: homemade Big Don Subs for the menfolk

Tuesday: Chilaquiles, black beans, fruit salad

Wednesday: Shredded beef, Sweet Potato pancakes, green beans with bacon

Thursday: Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese

Friday: Baked Bean and Steamed Brown Bread

Saturday: pizza

Sunday: Birthday party for my 25 year old! (boy does that make me old!) He hasn't chosen his menu yet.


PS Anyone who thought that Lidia's chicken from last week's menu sounded good (hint, hint, Barb) was right. It was very good! And there's a story there also, but I'll have to tell it tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!