Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, November 18, 2013

Hear my prayer and grant my desires...more St. Andrew Chaplets



Oh that beautiful prayer:


Hail and blessed be the hour and moment
in which the Son of God was born of the most pure Virgin Mary,
at midnight, in Bethlehem, in piercing cold.
In that hour, vouchsafe, O my God!
to hear my prayer and grant my desires,
through the merits of Our Saviour Jesus Christ,
and of His Blessed Mother. Amen.







All of the St. Andrew chaplets I had in my Etsy shop got snatched up, which means this beautiful prayer will be prayed over and over again by some of you dear readers during the Advent season. That makes me so happy that I ordered more supplies and made more chaplets. They are now available in my Etsy shop and will be in your hands by November 30, the Feast of St. Andrew and the first day of the Christmas novena.


2 comments:

  1. Oh so glad you reminded me! I want to pray this novena this year! And the chaplets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those are beautiful. You do such beautiful work Barbara!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!