Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PPS for today


I think Little Passport is pretty new and a lot of folks might not have tried it yet.

And so...I have another question. How do you teach U.S. Geography? I am looking for easy, but good. Is there such a thing? I'd love to make lap books and read in-depth about every state, but that's just not my little student, and frankly, once less battle is always a good thing.

And we have done CHC Maps program through fifth grade, so we don't need to learn how to read maps.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Trail Guide to US and World Geography is a really friendly option. Go with the digital option and you can just print out what you need when you need it. It also has all the levels from elementary to high school.
    http://www.home-school-curriculum.com/product/trail-guide-to-us-geography

    I have used mine with going on 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!