Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, April 08, 2012

Do not be afraid


Woodcut by Gustave Doré (1832-1883)



"But the angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid; for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified." Mt 28: 5

"Do not be afraid. Open wide the doors to Christ."
-Blessed John Paul II

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I wonder if this blog post was meant for me. I am not really afraid. But then I don't know what it is called. I guess I am afraid of another 8 months without my husband to support me. I'm afraid of how much I can handle. I guess I need to just trust God. He will help me.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!