Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Yarning along...



...with Ginny at Small Things.





I am still working on the same grey wimple I was working on last week. You may be saying to yourself, "Hmmm, it doesn't look like she made any progress on her knitting. In fact, it actually looks a bit smaller." And if you did say that you would be so right. I have taken this wimple off the needles twice and started over (do you do that too? It often takes me three tries to get going the way I like.)

I officially have three books going, something I almost never do. Knitting Rules by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee is fun and I am picking through it here and there, but I also started Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider, when Ginny tipped me off to its free status for Kindle a few weeks ago. I like reading it, but since I haven't actually started organizing anything yet, I need to read small bits at a time. Today I started Pray, Hope and Don't Worry by Diane Allen, because I felt the need to add some real meat to my reading diet. I don't know anyone who doesn't love Saint Padre Pio, so it should be a good one.

That's all for today. I am off to iron. Isn't that exciting?  Maybe I'll knit a few rows later and I'll be oh-so-much farther along on my wimple. I think I am about one percent complete. Haha!


1 comment:

  1. Love the lacy wimple!! The color is very delicate and perfect for the lace work :) I do restart my knits, it's usually because I made a mistake, ha ha! The book looks good!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!