Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Woman Clothed in Sun, pray for us

 .

 

Diego Velázquez (1599-1660),
Immaculate Conception, 1618

 

SUNBEAM

Into my home
falls a sunbeam
and with it, God's Love.
And the fields of grain are brightened
and the flowers are as beautiful as the sun.
How much joy from the one Love
O My God.
She never loses a person
but only gives help
in school and in work
in misery and in hunger
only share a prayer with her.
The Heart of the Lord is open
for everyone,
but you yourself choose
your own way. 

Maria Szlachetka

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!