Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Prettier View from the Kitchen Sink Window

.

In Ohio, we are getting the tail end of the huge snowstorm that hit the Midwest yesterday and last night. This morning, in a period of about five minutes, the rain that poured all night turned into slush and then driving snow. We made it to Mass and home, thankfully (rejoice!), but we'll be in for the rest of the day. As a continuation of the Kitchen Sink Party post, I thought I'd share the pretty view out my kitchen window today, as it was greatly enhanced by this thick, flocking snow. I wish that it was warm enough to open the window and listen to the rush of the water in the creek. 

Happy Gaudete Sunday, dear friends. And Happy Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe!

 

  








.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Barbara! We were indoors all day yesterday because of this storm. And now we have been indoors most of today because of sick children (yuck!) Please say a little prayer that this bug doesn't get to me (or my husband and mom, who have been helping me SO much lately). I don't think I could handle it at this point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, praying for you and the sick children, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!