Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Coloring Pads

.
I failed to mention in yesterday's post that the pad Faith is coloring on in the pictures is one of our very favorite craft items. They are made by Melissa and Doug and the pages tear out like pages from a writing tablet. That makes them great to share with friends (as you can see by the mess on the porch in those pictures), as well as makes them great wall art, because they tear out neatly. I think we have the fairy one, and the pink one. They are a great price on Amazon right now. The images are easy enough for little ones to color, but detailed enough to keep Faith (who is 8) busy for quite a while.

.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that's what I saw in the pictures. My girls love them too. Most of the Melissa and Doug toys are so good - high quality and last awhile.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!