Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Bread of Life

.

"When we go before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament we represent the one in the world who is in most need of God’s Mercy." We "stand in behalf of the one in the world who does not know Christ and who is farthest away from God and we bring down upon their soul the Precious Blood of The Lamb." - Pope John Paul II

.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that makes the tears come! How beautiful! From my Methodist Grandmother's gospel song favorites, "What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the Blood of Jesus! What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! O, precious is the Flow, That makes me white as snow! No other Fount I know; Nothing but the Blood of Jesus!" I think her song pointed me to the Eucharist. (your friend Rosemary in Missouri)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!