Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, June 13, 2010

St. Anthony of Padua, pray for us





"The life of the body is the soul;
the life of the soul is God."

- St Anthony




Blessed St. Anthony who we harass and nag all year to "find our stuff," pray for us on this your feast day, and whisper our intentions into the ear of your Infant Savior.


Some prayers to St. Anthony to keep for our many causes.



2 comments:

  1. I love how he's always depicted in art, holding Baby Jesus (well, Toddler Jesus, but you know what I mean!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "who we nag to find our stuff" :D I am so guilty there too! He's good at it tho! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!