Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Thursday, April 08, 2010

St. Julie Billiart, pray for us

.

I didn't want to let the day go by without talking about St. Julie Billiart. I learned of this beloved saint back when our Jill was ill. Our Jill did not get a miracle, but Our Lord had other plans for her. I still have a fondness for St. Julie and if you need a miracle, or a physical healing, I have faith that she is listening.

Saint Julie, through your great devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, you were miraculously cured and favored by many graces. By your powerful intercession, obtain for us above all, great trust in God in all difficulties of life, the strength to accomplish in all things the precious will of God and the special grace we now humbly ask of you. Amen
.


"I ought to die of shame to think I have not already died of gratitude to my good God." -- St. Julie Billiart

.

2 comments:

  1. thank, barb.
    i needed this.
    i know you posted it yesterday.
    but i am a bit behind on everything.
    and i am appreciating it more today.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barbara, I have not heard of St. Julie either. Being that my grandmother's name is Julienne though (french canadian version of the name), I'm going to begin invoking her for our situation here. Thank you for sharing, just from the quote I love her already!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!