Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Madness

.

Today I have to hit the ground running, but I'm stopping for just a second to draw the names of the winners of the rosary giveaway. And they are:


Theresa

Angela

Kelly



And to answer a few questions:

The knotted rosaries are quicker to make than beaded, but I wouldn't say easier. Neither are difficult with practice.

Yes, I can make more, but I used every inch of blue twine and have to wait until the twine company is up and running again to get more. Send me an email if you are interested in them and I'll let you know when I get the twine.


.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, hitting the ground running, after Spring Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!! They are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!