Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Olympic Knitters

.
You may remember the announcement I made a little over a week ago saying I was going to participate in Olympic Knitting. Lest you feel badly about your own knitting project, like the skiers that have been crashing down the slopes and have no hope of winning anything, I'm here to tell you that I have not even made it to the opening ceremony. Yup, I never cast on my project. I'm just not Olympic material, I suppose.

Soon, however, we'll talk pink bedroom makeovers and Flower Fairy parties, my friends. I promise.


.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about doing this last time too, but I don't want to commit! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!