Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Monday, December 28, 2009

On the fourth day of Christmas...

...four little cuties, if I do say so myself.



Last night, after playing tooth fairy and retrieving Peach's latest loss, I was digging through my underwear drawer to find the box that I keep all the children's teeth in (isn't that where all mommies keep their babies' teeth?). As I was digging, I came across this photo that my mother gave me a while ago. It gave me a laugh. I thought you might enjoy a glimpse of my childhood.

It's a picture of a picture, so it's not great, but it's me and my three brothers, a long time ago. I think I was about five and my youngest brother was one. My dad, the amateur photographer, lined us up and set up the lights. And, of course, it's black and white, which makes it that much more special.


Happy fourth day of Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. I think I see a resemblance between you and Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, does Peach look like her MAMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't keep my kids teeth or their umbilical cords as some are wont to do. Not judging it either. Many do it, but ever since I was wee and I found my grans gall stones saved in a jar in her drawer . . . well, you probably know what I think. :)

    Anyhooo . . . . love LOVE LOVE that picture! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute!

    I have a bunch of teeth, in miscellaneous ziplock sandwich bags, in my underwear drawer as well. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!