Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Then the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Phil 4:6-7



Sunday, November 29, 2009

World Maps

.

I am doing a year-long (actually a continuation from previous years) study of world geography with my seventh grader. Each week we study a new country, draw a detailed map and color the flag. For some of the remote countries (i.e. small) I often have a hard time finding a flag to fill in and sometimes resort to drawing my own. I recently found a few resources however, and thought I'd pass them on to other moms teaching world geography.

National Flag Coloring Pages

Nations Coloring Pages by Crayola

Flag Coloring Pages

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments -- sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!